Terms and conditions
The purpose of these General Conditions (hereinafter referred to as conditions) is to regulate access to and the acquisition of the products of Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. (hereinafter the company) with registered office at C/ Duquesa de Almodóvar, 17, 03830, Muro de Alcoy, Alicante and CIF B03016821, by the user, through the page http://originals.alhambrasl.com (hereinafter the website) or any other website to which we may be redirected by means of a link.
How can I make my online purchase?
To make a purchase from the http://originals.alhambraguitarras.com online store, just follow these simple steps:
- When you access the site for the first time you must register.
- Once inside the website, you can add items to the cart, so that you will always have them at hand and located.
- The selected articles can be accessed at any time from the user's cart, where you can modify the quantities or even remove them from the list. To start the processing of the order you only need to click on Buy.
- A form will then appear with the delivery details of the order. Fill in the data and continue with the purchase.
- Finally, you will have to fill in the payment details through our secure payment gateway. Enter your card details, check that the details are correct and validate the purchase. If the data entered are correct, the purchase will be completed successfully and you will receive confirmation of your order, also by e-mail. Please always keep the details of your order in case they are necessary to manage any type of change, incident or return.
Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. shall be liable to the consumer for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery of the article, provided that this is the responsibility of Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L., as well as for any manufacturing defect for a period of two years from the time of purchase of the article, provided that the consumer retains proof of purchase and in accordance with the terms of Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the general law for the defence of consumers and users and other complementary laws.
Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for those articles which have been altered due to incorrect or negligent use by the user.
The applicable prices are those indicated on the website on the date of the order. The prices that appear detailed in each product and include the V.A.T. (Value Added Tax). The amount of the shipping costs is indicated to the customer in a detailed way at the time of the order. Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate at any time and without prior notice, and may update products and prices on a daily basis in accordance with any new developments that may arise.
All orders are subject to product availability. If there are any incidents regarding your supply, or if there are no items left in stock, you will be informed immediately and we will proceed to refund any amount you may have paid.
Methods of payment
What are the existing methods of payment?
The payment method allowed in http://originals.alhambraguitarras.com is the use of a credit or debit card, as this is the most widespread and used throughout the world. The cards accepted are the most common both nationally and internationally, and include VISA, Master Card.
The payment of the price and shipping costs is made at the end of the purchase process. Once the payment is completed, an email will be sent to the user with the order confirmation.
Are my purchases safe?
Shopping at http://originals.alhambraguitarras.com is not only easy and fast, but also safe. All transactions are encrypted using SSL protocol, so the payment connection for each purchase is made directly between the user of the bank card and the financial institution itself. In addition to the card data, http://originals.alhambrasl.com also ensures its users the confidentiality of the personal data collected on its website.
The user must notify http://originals.alhambraguitarras.com , by e-mail or telephone, of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the Website, in the shortest time possible, so that http://originals.alhambrasl.com can make the arrangements it considers appropriate.
Currency and invoice
Purchases are made in euros.
The applicable prices are those indicated on the website on the date of the order. The prices that appear detailed in each product and include the V.A.T. (Value Added Tax). The amount of the shipping costs is indicated to the customer in a detailed way at the time of the order. http://originals.alhambraguitarras.com reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, the modifications it considers appropriate, being able to update, even daily, products and prices according to the novelties that are appearing.
How do I make a return?
The user must take into account that, due to the handcrafted nature of our pieces, some colours or shapes of the items may vary slightly from the images shown on http://originals.alhambrasl.com.
- The customer has a maximum period of 15 calendar days to exercise his right of return from receipt of the order. The product can be returned by any means that proves the shipment, and that leaves a record that the right of return has been exercised within the established period (either by the stamp of the courier company used for the return, or the date of the registered mail).
- You must include proof of purchase with the return and you may attach a note stating the reason for the return. The cost of returning the product will be paid by the consumer.
- Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. will in no case receive parcels at the cost of postage.
- Neither will changes or returns be admitted in a distribution channel other than http://originals.alhambraguitarras.com
- The shipment will be made to the following address: C/ Duquesa de Almodóvar, 17, 03830 Muro de Alcoy, Alicante.
- Once it has been checked that the goods are in perfect condition and that payment has been confirmed, Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L. will proceed to reimburse the amount of the article, although no refund will be made for the costs corresponding to the initial shipment.
- The product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must retain the instructions, documentation, accessories and its original packaging in perfect condition and labelling.
- The refund of the amount of the article will be made in the means of payment that you have used for the purchase, within a maximum period of 30 days.
Item changes will be treated as a new order. The user will have to process a return of the order for a refund.
There are three ways to contact our online customer service team:
- By using the form provided for this purpose on our website www.alhambraguitarras.com
- By email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone (+34) 965 53 00 11 from M-F from 8:00 to 18:00 and on Fridays from 8:00 to 14:00 (GMT +1)
What are the shipping costs?
The cost of shipping will vary depending on the delivery address of the order. Thus, the shipping cost will automatically appear in the user purchase summary once we have entered the product's shipping address.
This service is not available in all countries. If this service is not available in your country, please write an email to email@example.com and we will provide you with a quote.
What are the delivery times?
The delivery time will also depend on the destination of the order, which can range from 2-4 working days for deliveries to the mainland and 4-6 working days for international deliveries. The maximum time for delivery of products, unless circumstances of force majeure occur, is thirty (30) calendar days from the date the order is placed.
http://originals.alhambraguitarras.com does not deliver products on Saturdays, Sundays, national, regional and local holidays.
In case the client refuses the delivery, the company will not reimburse the amount of the shipping costs, being assumed by the client.
Act on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)
The owner of this web set at the visitor's disposal a range of data that according to Act 34/2002 of 11 July– LSSICE of “Information Society Services of Electronic Commerce”, are obligatory either for the addressee of the service either for the competent bodies. The data will be free, easely and directly accessible:
Manufacturas Alhambra S.L.
Company Address: Duquesa de Almodóvar, 17 - Muro de Alcoy - Alicante, Spain
Company Adress in the USA: 2002 Riverside Dr.,Suite 42-i Asheville, NC 28804 United States of America
Postal Address: Manufacturas Alhambra S.L., Apdo. de Correos nº63 Muro de Alcoy E-03830 (Alicante) ESPAÑA
Registered at the Companies House of Alicante , Book 1236 general, Sheet 40, page nº A-3596, Inscription 1st
You can contact with the owner by any of these means:
Spanish phone number : +34 96 553 00 11
USA Phone Number: 1-800-669-4226
This Legal Advise regulates the use of www.alhambraguitarras.com, website of Manufacturas Alhambra S.L through which we offer information about the company, the products manufactured and commercialized to the internet users.
Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual and industrial property of all the content of this website, including distinctive brands and signs, are exclusively owned by Manufacturas Alhambra S.L, unless in case that another owner will be indicated specifically. The full or partial reproduction of this website content is forbidden, by any means, without written express authorization.
The visitors or users of this website are responsible of reading carefully the General Use Conditions detailed. The use or access to this website implies the knowledge and full acceptance of each and every one of the legal advice and general conditions that, in any moment, Manufacturas Alhambra S.L may set.
Likewise, the use of certains services that this site may offer to the users will involve the acceptance, without any reservation, of the specifical conditions, advices or instructions that Manufacturas Alhambra S.L may stablish in any moment with specific, sustitutive or complementary character to the one of the general conditions.
In case that forums or similar spaces may exist and may be used, it must be taken into consideration that the messages only express the opinion of the USER that write them, that is the only responsible. Manufacturas Alhambra S.L. won't be responsible of the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Generally, the access to the contents offered by Manufacturas Alhambra S.L will be free, and the user won’t be required to give their personal data, nor to subscribe nor to use their keys or passwords, with the exception of the restricted acces areas for users with password such as the support registration.
The use of Manufacturas Alhambra S.L. must obey the content of this General Conditions as well as each and every one of applicable legal provisions and good habits, moral and public order requirements generally accepted.
Unless previous and express authorization from Manufacturas Alhambra S.L the users only can use the contents and services offered on this website for personal use, avoiding all direct or indirect actions that may become a commercial use of them.
The users will utilize the contents and services provided by Manufacturas Alhambra S.L in accordance with the existing laws, and they will be responsible for any behaviour or activity that, in any case, may be ilegal or injurious for the third party rights or that may damage, hamper or limitate the use of this website to other users.
Users are commited not to transmit or spread messages, images, phographies, software, data or content through the web that:
· of any means, damage or infringe upon the fundamental rights recognized by the legal system.
· induce, incite or promote criminal, degrading, defamatory, shameful, violent, discriminatory actions because of sex, race, religion or ideology, or, generally, being contrary to the law, moral or public order.
· are false, ambiguous, unprecise, excessive, obscene or untimely.
· are protected by any industrial or intellectual property owned by third parties, unless it exists an express authorization by its owner.
· harm or may harm the honor right, the personal privacy, the image of third people or may break the law about the secret or confidenciality of communications.
· are illegal, false or disloyal advertising.
· have viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other material or software that may damage or change the device or computer system functioning.
Manufacturas Alhambra S.L won't be responsible of the incorrect use of the website content by its users, at the same time, the company reserves the right to take legal actions to make up for the damages caused as a consequence of the innappropiate and illegal use of the website content. In addition, Manufacturas Alhambra S.L reserves the unilateral right to deny the access to its website to those users that break the General Conditions Use at any time and without any advice or justification.
Modification of this legal advice and duration
Manufacturas Alhambra S.L. reserves the right to carry out the convenient modifications on its website without prior notice. The company can change, delete or add any content or service offered on its web, as well as the way they appear represented or located on their website.
The validity of the mentioned conditions will be set according to its exhibition and they will be in force until they will be modified by others correctly published.
www.alhambraguitarras.com offers its services to users over the age of 18 years. Users under 18 are not authorized to use our services and won't be able, then, to send us their personal data. We inform you that, if this situation happens, Manufacturas Alhambra S.L. won't be responsible of the consequences that might arise from the break of the advice stablished on this clause.
What are the cookies?
Cookies are text or image files that a website can install in your equipment or device through your browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies might be used to obtain and store data from the users while they are connected. One kind of cookies will be session cookies which are used to offer the requested services and they don't usually store data. Other kind of cookies will be persistent cookies, which store user’s datafor an undefined period of time aiming using it on future services. Cookies can be own cookies or third party cookies.
Kind of cookies.
There are different kind of cookies:
- Technical cookies facilitate the user's navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web. They make easier to the user to identify the session, access to different areas, facilitate orders and purchases, forms filling, registrations, security, make easier some functionalities (video, social networks, etc)
- Customization cookies allows the user to access to the services according to his preferences (language, navigator, configuration etc).
- Analysis cookies allows the anonymous analysis of the behaviour of the users of the website, the measure of the user’s activity and the creation of navigation profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies allows the management of the advertising spaces of the web.
- Customized advertising cookies allow the management of the advertising spaces on the web considering the behaviour and navigation habits of the user. According to this information a user profile is created and it allows to customize the publicity shown on the user's browser.
www.alhambraguitarras.com only uses technical, customization and analysis cookies as well as own and third party cookies. Therefore, when you visit our website, in compliance with article 22 of Act on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), we request your approval for its use, that, in any case, will be installed after a moderate period of time, in this way, the user will have enough time to decide if approve or deny his consent.
This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow that the SESSION variables could be stored on the website server. This cookie is essential for the website running.
Third party cookies
Manufacturas Alhambra S.L website can use third party services to collect data with statistical purposes: the use of the site by the user and for other service provision related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Particularly, this website uses:
Every time that a user visits a service, an external provider tool creates an analytical cookie on the User computer. This Cookie that is only created on the visit, will be used in future visits by Manufacturas Alhambra S.L Services to identify the visitor anonymously. This website use analytical cookies from google.com, youtube.com, doubleclick.net, gstatic.com and Google Analytics, all of them are services provided by Google.
It helps us to the anonymous identification of the navigation users through the "Cookie" (It identifies browsers and devices, not people) and then the estimated calculation of the number of visitors and their activity in time. Identifying the most visited and attractive contents for the users anonymously. Knowing if is the first visit of the user or not. The “Cookie” will never be associated to any personal data that might identify the user directly. These Cookies will be used only for statistical purposes that improve the optimization of the user's experience on this website.
ShareThis(share on social networks)
Google’s technical cookies allow the correct functioning of its services such as watching Youtube videos or links to share in different social networks. This page uses technical cookies from google.com, youtube.com, doubleclick.net and gstatic.com, all of them services provided from Google.
The correct functioning of third party services.
Advertising technique featured by collect anonymous information from the behaviour and browsing habits of the consumer through a cookie.
The aim of this cookie is to choose which ads will be shown to the user according to his interests.
How to change the cookies configuration
We inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies following the instructions of your browser. The Cookies blocking option on your browser might not allow you to use all the functionalities of the website.
- Cookies Configuration in Internet Explorer
- Cookies Configuration in Firefox
- Cookies Configuration in Google Chrome
- Cookies Configuration in Safari
These browsers are updated and modified, this is why we can't guarantee that they match perfectly to your browser version. You might also use another browser that hasn't been mentioned in the previous links to avoid these faults. In this case you can access directly from your browser options that you can find generally in the Privacy" section of your Options menu. (Please, read your browser’s help section to get more information.)
My personal data protection
Despite the fact that most cookies are anonymous and they don't allow to deduce nor to obtain the identity of the User, some of the codes included on them are used to customise and personalise the browser of your device. In these cases, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) might be applied.
Updates and changes on the Cookies Policy
Manufacturas Alhambra S.L. can modify this Cookies Policy according to the legislative and statutory requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, this is why it is suggested to check it periodically.
- Who is the responsible of your data processing.
- What is the purpose of the data requested.
- Which is the authentication for its processing.
- How long are we going to manage them.
- To whom the data are communicated.
- Which are your rights.
Manufacturas Alhambra S.L.
Company Address: Duquesa de Almodóvar, 17 - Muro de Alcoy - Alicante, Spain
Postal Address: Manufacturas Alhambra S.L., Apdo. de Correos nº63 Muro de Alcoy E-03830 (Alicante) ESPAÑA
Registered at the Register of Companies in Alicante, Volume 1236 general, Page 40, sheet nº A-3596, Inscription 1st
You may contact with the owner by any of the following ways:
Spanish contact phone: +34 96 553 00 11
Purpose, legitimization and conservation of the data processed and sent through:
- CONTACT FORM
o Purpose: Provide you a way by which you may contact us and we will answer your information request.
o Conservation: Once we have solved your request through our form or answered by email, if a new processing has not been performed, your personal data will be deleted.
- SUPPORT REGISTRY FORM
o Purpose: Register you as a customer, manage your technical information requests, let you access to the customer reserved services on our website and, in case you gave us your exclusive approval, we will send you our commercial newsletter including information and publicity about our products by email
o Legitimization: The approval of the user after registering through our contact form and clicking the acceptation box of the policy privacy allows us to add him as customer, managing his orders and letting him to access to our customer reserved services of our website. In order to subscribe to our commercial newsletter, the user must click on the subscription box in the Newsletter. Lately, it will be needed to confirm his request on the confirmation email sent to the applicant.
o Conservation: Until the subscription will be cancel by the user and later during the stated legal periods.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or in order to render you the services requested, this is why, if you don't provide them to us, we will not be able to meet your requirements properly nor the services you requested.
Your data are confidential and it won't be transferred to a third party, unless it will be required to manage the services contracted or in case that there is any legal obligation.
In our website we provide links and services related to our different social networks, (For instance: "I Like" from Facebook) If you are a member of any social network and you click on the corresponding link, the social network provider may link your profile data with the information of your visit to this website.
Consequently, if you access to one of our websites with any social network profile or if you share any information through them, it is convenient that you research about the personal data management functionalities and policies of the social network you have used.
Provided that the personal data management is carried out by the social networks whose providers impose their own rules, Manufacturas Alhambra S.L responsibilities are limited to those aspects in which the company has the right to take any action. Under no circumstances, Manufacturas Alhambra S.L will extract data from the social networks, create user profiles or obtain additional personal data concerning the preferences, hobbies or kind of use of the social networks, without the express authorisation of the affected.
Rights concerning your personal data.
Any person can deny their consent at any time, when it has been conceded for the management of his data. In any case, the removal of this consent may determine the execution of the subscription agreement or the relationship created previously.
You can, also, exercise the following rights:
- Request the access to your personal data or their correction when they will be inexact.
- Request their removal when, among other reasons, the data won't be any more needed for the purposes for which they were obtained.
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request the contrary to the data processing for any reason related to your personal situation.
- Request the data portability in the cases provided for in the rules.
- Other rights recognized by the applicable rules.
Where and how to request your rights: Writing a document to the responsible person at his postal address or email (specified in the section "Responsible) indicating the reference "Personal Data" and specifying what is the right to be executed and which personal data it concerns.
In case any dispute may arise with the company concerning the management of your data, you may submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
www.alhambrasl.com only uses technical, customizing and analytical data, own and third party data, not managing under any circumstance any personal data nor obtaining data concerning the navigation habits for commercial aims.
This is why, when you visit our website, in compliance with article 22 of the
Act on Information Society Services, when we manage the analysis cookies, we request for your approval to use them. The cookies will be installed after a moderate period of time, in this way the user has enough time to decide to give his approval or denial.
Security of your personal data
With the purpose of keeping your personal data safe, we inform you that we have adopted all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data from situations such as alteration, loose, and manipulations or non-authorized access.
Update of data
In order to keep your personal data updated, it is important that you keep us informed about any change on them, otherwise, we won't have any responsibility about the veracity of them.
Join us to register your Alhambra guitar, receive support and be up to date of offers and news.